The Call of the Hezekiah Company
2Chr 30:1 And Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, to keep the passover to the LORD God of Israel.
Message from Vs 1
God sent a message and a messenger redeemer with an invitation to come and have everlasting fellowship with the LORD.
Today we are still focusing on being “Sent” or God “Sending”. Remember Hezekiah means “Helped of Jah” or “Helped of Jehovah”. We want to see the pattern and the message of God sending His Son, Jesus Christ to a lost World. Hezekiah, the true servant of the Lord sent to the people an invitation, even a commandment to return to the Lord, to come to the house of the Lord, to keep that Passover of the Lord. Jehovah sent His Son Jesus Christ to redeem a people unto Himself. We too are sent by God in Christ to bring people to the Lord. It is a mark of those who are “Helped of Jah” to be sent out as ones holding forth the Words of Life to a backslidden and fallen people. Allow the passages below to speak to you, the message and ways of God.
I pray the Lord feed you by His Spirit as you read the following passages.
Set your ears upon Him as you read.
1) Nah 1:15 Behold on the mountains the feet of him that brings good tidings, that publishes peace! O Judah, keep your solemn feasts, perform your vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through you; he is utterly cut off.
2) Isa 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him that brings good tidings, that publishes peace; that brings good tidings of good, that publishes salvation; that said to Zion, Your God reigns!
3) Isa 52:8 Your watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
Isa 52:9 Break forth into joy, sing together, you waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD has comforted his people, he has redeemed Jerusalem.
Isa 52:10 The LORD has made bore his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
4) Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is on me; because the LORD has anointed me to preach good tidings to the meek; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint to them that mourn in Zion, to give to them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
Isa 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
Isa 61:6 But you shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: you shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall you boast yourselves.
Isa 61:7 For your shame you shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be to them.
5) Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations; and then shall the end come.
6) Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come on you: and you shall be witnesses to me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and to the uttermost part of the earth.
7) Rom 10:13 For whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias said, Lord, who has believed our report?
Rom 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
A CALL TO THE OLD PATHS
Some reading this are called and are being prepared by God to be among those of the “Hezekiah” company to restore proper worship and to preach a proper gospel after the judgement which God is now bringing forth upon America and the nations. You have been born to this cause and purpose. Some of you know who you are. Some are beginning to know. Get familiar with this account of 2 Chronicles 29-32. It is speaking to you and the time is upon us.
By the commandment of the King and with the commandment of the King you have been appointed to go forth as:
…ONE WHO IS STRENGTHENED BY JEHOVAH; CALLED OF JEHOVAH, WHO WILL RESTORE PROPER WORSHIP ,YES EVEN BIRTHED/BROUGHT FORTH FOR THIS REASON; FOR JEHOVAH HAS REMEMBERED HIS PEOPLE…….AND HIS PLANS FOR THESE LAST DAYS.
1Cor 10:11 Now all these things happened to them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, on whom the ends of the world are come.